Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Who's Confused?


It was nice waking up to clear skys over Georgia today. After checking my map I decided to give the Garmin another chance at steering me to my next destination, Tallahassee, Florida. It turned out to be a very easy drive as long as I didn"t question the Garmin. I have to admit however, there were times one of us was confused. Jill, my Garmin spokesperson, more than once told me to make a turn in X number of miles only to change her mind as soon as I reached the point at which she had told me to turn. Once she told told me to turn right on to Highway X South. I made the turn and there in front of me was a sign saying Highway X North. I did not argue with her this time, I just kept following her directions and before I knew it, I was in Tallahassee. Yeah Jill! I did run into some rain along the way but nothing to compare to yesterday. I plan to stay in Tallahassee through Father's Day and then head out again. I did not shoot any pictures or video in Georgia but will try to get some in Tallahassee over the next few days.