Thursday, June 2, 2016

Delaware Water Gap

The backroads in southern  Vermont and New York state are great for motorcycling. They are full of twisties and many hills and valleys. The scenery is also really beautiful; however, there are few places where one can safely pull off to take pictures. Hopefully in a few days I will have my Ion Pro3, helmet mounted camara, ready to go and will be able to capture more scenery. After a few hours I did move over to I87 for awhile. The reason for this is because I kept getting lost. How does one get lost with a Garmin constantly talking into your ear? It’s easy when you think you know more than the Garmin. Enough said about that…
My campsite tonight is on the Delaware Water Gap. I’m right next to the water but there is really very little of it. Perhaps I picked the wrong time to stop here. The campsite is nice and I was glad to find it when I did as it was getting into early evening and I did not have a reservation. I will try to get some pictures in the morning and hopefully will have better success at uploading them to the blog. Until then…..
Well my phone battery died last night so the only picture I have to post today is one I failed to post yesterday. This picture was taken in the White Mountains of New Hampshire.