Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Bike Prep / Take Two

The days are getting longer and I am getting more excited everyday. Though I am still in Tallahassee, I have been busy ordering camping supplies and additional items for the bike. After much research, I have decided to switch my tires over to the Michelin Commander II, with a slight increase in size for both front and rear tires. I have also ordered a Vista Cruise throttle control and a Mmoto rear rack. Considering the distance I will be traveling and the areas I will be in, National Forest/Parks etc. I have also decided to add a deer whistle to the bike accessories. This might seem like overkill to some; however, having seen the damage a deer can do to a bike and rider I will take the extra precaution. Who knows, maybe it will even disperse the alligators while I'm riding through the everglades.