Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Great Day For A Ride!


Tuesday morning I continued my trek toward Yellowstone National Park. It was a great day for riding but at the same time an uneventful day. After traveling 350 plus miles I decided to call it a day and set up camp at the Ennis, Wyoming RV Park. After setting up camp I was able to do some wash prepare another freeze dried meal and most importantly take another shower! Once cleaned up I decided to introduce myself to the neighboring campers. I was eager to get a better look at the Casita Camper parked on the adjoining lot.



 
The owners, Jim and Nancy were more than happy to answer all my questions. Jim explained that he was a fly fisherman and often towed the Casita on rough roads with no problems. Nancy on the other had had just retired and wanted to tour the USA. Her enthusiasm and positive review of the Casita was enlightening as my wife has also expressed an intrest in a USA tour, but not on a bike!!     Tomorrow, YELLOWSTONE!